Friday, January 27, 2017

Q&A With Lazer Gaiden (Part 10)

Hello readers! Today marks the tenth edition of Q&A we've done since this blog began! Thank you for sticking with me this long to make it interesting. Let's get to the questions.

Do rabbits count toward the annual casualty quota?
-Rodeo Nova


Hello Rodeo Nova,

While I would like very much to  refuse answering your question, I am sworn to do so by the responsibility of being the Super Wizard Guidance councilor.

Or that's what I would say, if I knew.  Truth be told, nobody really knows much about the casually quota other than the accountant.  We're not sure why it exists or what would happen if it were to be exceeded.  We assume that this has never actually occurred, because we assume that Robert Baron would tell us if we did.  Usually he just tells us if we're getting close.

But as far as I know, only students count towards the annual casualty quota.  That said, please keep in mind that Elder Malcolm would probably be somewhat displeased at violence against his kind, and do try not to make the turf war between you and Ninja Bunny any worse than it already is.  Rabbits may not count towards the casually quota, but the students that have been caught in the crossfire do.


Dear Lazer Gaiden,
I've accidentally wandered into Elder George's office. He gave me a stern talking to about my wandering, and assigned me detention in "the west wing." Is the entrance to the west wing still a giant mouth?
Sincerely,
-Lesser Evil (and clearly not some fake trying to determine the dangers of the Tower's West Wing prior to infiltrating it.)


Hello Lesser Evil,


Nice try, but you're clearly trying to determine the dangers of the Tower's West Wing prior to infiltrating it!

Also, Elder George has apparently switched bodies with a dog for reasons that are being ignored in the interest of being hilarious, so he can't really tell anyone anything.

As far as I know, the entrance is still a mouth anyway.  A number of overly curious students have been consumed by the mouth, so we've moved a Crimson Bovine vending machine in front of it to block it.  Some members of the Council disagreed with this action, stating that if it consumes the Crimson Bovine, it may become powerful enough to exist.  However, as of yet, it has not consumed the vending machine.  So we're probably safe as far as that goes.  Probably.

Seriously, stay away from the West Wing.  I don't know how many times I have to say it's for your own good.  This is what the Council gets for making curiosity a class for students to take.

Hello sir,
I've noticed a distressing trail of empty Crimson Bovine bottles down here in the basement.  It's almost like it's leading me somewhere.  Is it a good idea to follow trails of empty bottles in a room no one knows the location of?
-Throat-Punch Ballet

Hello Throat-Punch Ballet,

I would have to say no, it's probably not a good idea.  But then again, what else are you going to do?  Maybe you left it for yourself in the Montage. They can be weird like that.

Sir, is the Super Wizard order responsible for civilian legal fees for things like...say for example...massive loss of life, death and dismemberment, and "general terror"?    On a completely and totally unrelated note, you may be hearing from some people in Dim Underchilly soon.
-Wolf Knight

...I had a number of questions of my own regarding this, but then I remembered the company you're keeping.  I'm told that the Council and Tower Accountant have had a number of very urgent planning meetings for...well...that.

Sir, what's this I hear about my sister being missing?
-Turbo Thunder

Hello Turbo Thunder!  Everything's fine with Taco Lightning, she's not missing in the slightest!  Enjoy your family visit, and no need to worry about these missing sister rumors, and certainly not to read further in this Q&A!

Sir, help!  I've been kidnapped by *Redacted*!
-Taco Lightning

Hello Taco Lightning!

I assure you that we're doing everything in our power to track you down.  Hang in there!

That's odd, I don't recall there being another question for this week...

Lazer Gaiden,
If you and the Council continue to ignore our demands, I will be forced to escalate this situation.  You will come to the West Wing, and we will see how much this student means to you and your order.

...I'll see you next week, readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment